Friday, January 4, 2008

well I feel productive

I typed all my chemistry (12 something pages worth). I wrote 3 current events, and 3 play reports. that only leaves 3 tests, 3 homework assignments for geometry and all my french, and 1 essay on "Antonge". but that it. that's not that bad right?....

On another note I had a good swim practice today. I SWAM about 750 yards and KICKED about 2,500 yards. that's been the most so far. plus I'm not even sore...

My parents are in the process of getting there U.S citizenship, because I need mine so I can fill out the paper work to compete under the U.S. flag. There's probably some technicality that I could use, but I'd feel awful competing under the wrong flag. Did you know that it cost 1,100 dollars to pay for them? I had know idea they were that expensive. know wonder its such a big issue now.

hmmm I think that's it... Oh no wait I burned my finger today with melted cheese. Okay start laughing now....

Now I think that's really it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Heh, the dangers of melting cheese... Once I was melting cheese on a piece of bread in the toaster oven. I put my hand in to take it out and seared the top of my hand on the heating element! It was fried white and looked kind of nasty. There was a dark spot on my hand for ages after that, but it's gone away now...

Of course, I'm not all that bright sometimes. The other day, I stuck my hand in hot water cooking on the stove to stir it, and I poured boiling water all over my hands on a different occasion. (Are you laughing? You should be... I am!)

~Jen (Cora/Lyric from BtN)
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Punmasterthethird