Sunday, January 27, 2008

I didn't have to be me til tomorrow.....

Well technically I did but Its a song that I've fall in love with called "I don't have me" by Steve Azar.

This weekend's been great with the carb dinner on Friday night (which was a ton of fun) and the meet yesterday. Today's also been nice. I went to church this morning, then grocery shopping to help my mom out (she messed up her shoulder and *might* have to have surgery...more on that later) then I went to the mall. I needed some jeans but I "somehow" managed to get three shirts that I might have found with my friends or I mean "I never knew were on sale mom, but there really cute and if you want to buy them I'm not complaining" *wink*. After that i came home and cooked with my mom and played dress up or figuring out what shirts match with what pants, jackets, shoes, jewelry, and maybe sun glasses and hat to? What? that's not weird or anything right? then chilled out for the rest of the day.

I don't want it to be Monday to marrow...*sigh*

No comments: