Sunday, February 10, 2008

Some good news, some bad news and some really crappy news....

The good news:
I competed at regional this weekend and dropped 5 seconds in the 100 butterfly! winning my heat. and coming in 14th over all.

on Friday I found out that I *unofficially* have ALL American short course yards records other than breastroke!

The bad news:
I did poorly on my 500 freestyle adding 30 seconds.

The really crappy news:
I just found out that I can try out for the U.S. paralympic team because I'm not a American citizen. My parents have had the paper work for a while and didn't listen to me when I kept bugging them to do it. Now I can't even try out UNLESS I get it done by March 31st! We've called in some favors and wrote some letters and hopefully it will happen. but its in Gods hands now.

Plus I can't apply for those U.S. records until the paperwork passes.

So if anyone reads this please Pray please....I'm trying to keep my cool but if all my hard work goes to waste....I honestly don't know what I will do.....

No comments: