Friday, February 22, 2008

message from hell!

I had my first two messages from hell. Yes I said that and I'm not exaggerating. I've been really busy in school, training myself into the ground, and all the while I'm extremely sore, hot, sick, and just in general feel like crap. Plus my knots are already coming back! Like I can feel my muscles twinging trying to knot again. I mean its not like I didn't just go though 2 hours of torture for nothing, the least you can do is stay loose for 3 days before starting knot again. Plus lets not forget the charlie horses in my legs from the toxin's flittering out at night. Yeah that's been fun...

I swear If I end up going to hell (but why should I? I'm an angle right?) it will be laying on that table with someone pushing on my 7 year oold knots making me want to faint.

No comments: